The 3rd annual Elbow Lake Environmental Education Centre Open House welcomes all friends, neighbours, day campers, families, educators, conservation partners and Queen’s alumni to a fun-filled day of activity:
- Meet and greet QUBS and ELEEC staff, Eco-Adventure Camp counsellors, and our dedicated volunteers.
- Enjoy a guided hike on the trails to check out the new educational panels and try out the new Interpretive Trails app!
- Paddle Elbow Lake and learn about its ecology with Nature Conservancy of Canada staff.
- Register for summer Eco-Adventure Camp.
- Experience our educational programming for students.
- Take a guided tour of the ELEEC facility.
- Sign up to attend one of our upcoming public outreach events.
- Celebrate the Grand Opening of a new bridge on the Red Trail!